So mikkel showed me this video and i thought itwas so sweet and i cried... i know i am baby! this is exactly why i love animals. so please click on the link below and enjoy the clip! we coudn't figure out how to put the video on our blog sorry!!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25796645#25796645
4 comments:
....um....I'm speechless Ashley! My life is now changed for the better becuase of that video clip! Thank you!
What a cute story. I love it.
I just had to tell you how cute all of your pictures are in Jessica's book of you. The book is darling . Jessica's girls miss you and are so glad they get to see you on Monday. I will have to come and visit you
Dudette. I can show and tell you how to attach videos
. . .
Just go to the youtube site, get the html code off the page (it's right there in the info box), then attach it to your blog by pasting the code on the OTHER tab for the html code of your input text.
I feel like I'm totally using the lingo of HTM wrong, but this should work, nevertheless . . .
Post a Comment