Saturday, September 27, 2008
Almost Back To Normal!
So after basically totally screwing up my blogger settings last night and spending 3 hours trying to salvage as much as I could... I had to create an entire new blogger account and export all my posts from my existing blog to my new one!! What a pain! Now I know its not that hard to change a background on a blog because i did it right the first time but I tried to change the color of the template I was using. I clicked on a button that said "restore to classic template" I thought this would just go back to the original background so I could try to change it again. But NO! It completely changed all my settings and erased by "layout" tab! so i had no option of going in and rearranging my layout! it was like it went back to the old blogger from 5 years ago that only had basic settings for blogs! I didn't no that clicking one button could send me back in time! So everything is kind of back to normal but I still lost some pictures and some of your URL addresses! What a nightmare! I know some of you are thinking how I could manage to do this and it doesn't make sense but I just needed to vent and explain my frustrations!! hopefully this wont happen again but if it does then I am officially done blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl, sorry that happened. You have to be so careful when u mess with that stuff. www.dallasandlizzy.blogspot.com
just in case you lost us. Hope your doing better.
Post a Comment