
I just have to brag about how wonderful my Hubby is!! Last night I went to party that my dance students threw. I was gone for about three hours and when I came home the house spotless!! I had been dreading cleaning all week and knew that come Saturday I would be sweeping, scrubbing, and dusting away! But now I don't have to! He did everything- Scrubbed bathrooms, dishes, laundry, carpets (shampooed and vacuumed), swept, dusted, and mopped! He said, "Now you can go shopping all day tomorrow!" This was very unexpected and totally amazing.
Thanks Babe! I love you so much!
3 comments:
That is amazing!!! It would be a miracle for that to happen at my house!
awwww. yay for Mikkel!! That was so sweet and thoughtful of him!! I hope you did have a good time shopping!!! Hope all went well with the nutcracker!!! maybe you can relax a little now. Love ya Ash!
oh, thats so freaking cute! you found a great guy!!!
Post a Comment