Thursday, January 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Ashley!
This will be the first and only post this year, the blogging world is for the birds, but for my wife I wanted to write a message where other people can know how I feel about her. Ashley, you have no idea how much you mean to me. I love your sweet sensativity, even though sometimes my blunt ways of saying things get me in trouble. I love your sense of humor, even though sometimes I just shake my head-I know you wish I laughed more-your impressions are usually right on. I love that you cry during abandoned animal commercials, or extreme home makeover, even though I try to change the channel so you don't cry because it gets me all teary eyed too. I love that you dance, even though I'm not the biggest ballet fan unless you are on stage. I love the stories about your day, even though I sometimes can't take my eyes off the tv while your talking. I love your home baked sweets, even though I complain we eat too much sugar. I love watching you teach primary, even though the kids drive both of us crazy. I love you because you are so beautiful outside and in, I love you because you motivate me to always be better and not to give up even when things are diffiicult. I love you because you forgive my weaknesses and love me for me. I love you so much, you are my everything. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday! Oh Ash.. sounds like you have an amzing husband! Hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope your day was amazing!
Aw, that's so sweet Mike! Happy Birthday Ashley!
And I'll say it again, we need to hang out soon!
I wish my neighbors would fill us in ahead of time on birthdays!!!!
Alas, the post from Mikkel was a treat....and it was very very sweet. (That was my birthday poem for you Ashley:)
Hope you had a great day! You deserve it!
WOW, so what did you offer him to get him to write that??? Too sweet!
Oh. GO MIKKEL!! what a great post to your wife!!! Ashley I love you girl and Happy Birthday!! I was going to call you yesterday, but I forgot to after I got home from work. Julie's grandma had died so we had a viewing, then we celebrated Kyles bday! SO... I HOPE you had a FANTASTIC day! Let's get together soon! Love your guts girl!
Ugh, I missed your birthday! What kind of VT am I?? Will you be around this next week. I'd love to come by? I have a new partner Mindy Sauther.
That's so sweet! What a great hubby!!
Yeah!!! I finally found you!!! It has been so long since I have talked to you. I have been thinking about you lately and remembering the good ol' days when we were neighbors. How is your family doing? You are as beautiful as always!! I heard you were teaching at Hot Shots, thats awesome! I miss ya girl!!!!
Post a Comment