Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!!

I just had to do a shout out to my AMAZING mom on her special day!! Happy Birthday!!! I just wanted to brag about how awesome my mom is! Here are some things that I love about her...

-She has always been so crafty and probably has more decorations than anyone I know. Her house is decorated perfectly and she can arrange flowers like no ones business!
-She is a great cook. We always go over for sunday dinner and she always serves the best food. I think that Mikkel secretly wished that I cooked like her.
-She has a great sense of humor. We always joke around and have so much fun together. She gets me and I get her.
-She is so kind and generous. She is always willing to help me if I need it. She always knows just what to say to make me feel better.
-She has gone through more than most women ever go through in life, but she still has a great attitude! She is such a great example to me and I admire her for her strength and faith.
- She is beautiful. She takes good care of herself and always looks so cute!
-She is super cool and the best mom in the whole world!!


Here are a few pics of the Birthday Girl!!

Thanks mom for being there for me, teaching me, loving me, laughing with me, raising me, helping me, and being AMAZING!! I hope you have a great day cause you deserve it!!

2 comments:

borchertfam said...

Your mom is awesome!! I love her she is such a great person. Happy B-day Ileen!!!

lovell said...

Cute pictures of you and your mom. you guys look like each other. Very cute!