Oh yes my friends... I love Skinny Dippin'!!! It is my new favorite scent from Scentsy! What were you thinking??? It smells like a mix between apples, melons, and juicy pears. My house smells so good I want to eat it! If you have not yet entered into the world of wickless candles then now is the time!! They have these cute little warmers that melt the wax with out the dangerous flame. Thanks to to my mom and sister who keep supplying me with new scents, I no longer need air fresheners. No i am not selling these wonderful products so don't worry I wont pressure you into coming to my house for a party. This wonderful scent is just one of my little joys in life right now and I highly recommend you scentsy fans to try it!

9 comments:
Oooh, that does sounds delicious!
We just got a Scentsy for my birthday and we LOVE it. Our house always smells like Cranberry Spice (which I thought would smell more like Thanksgiving/Christmastime, but it doesn't). I'll have to check out the skinny dippin one, it sounds like a good spring/summer scent.
I'll have to try that one! I love Scentsy!
I love Scentsy too!!
That is my favorite too!
I LOOOOVE Skinny Dippin.... the scent that is! :) Scentsy is my fav. Allthough when i was super sick at the beginning of my pregnancy I couldn't stand the smells. But... now i'm able to leave it on for at least a little bit before the smell gets tooooo powerful!
I've been needing a new scent I'll have to try me some "skinny Dippin" too!!
sorry ashley. I have been doing good. I hope everything is good with you. By the way, I love scentsy candles also. I have way to many. I'ts good to hear from you. Talk to a later.
Post a Comment