Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Go Miss California!!



I am so glad that she gave an honest and truthful answer!!! So many people are saying she lost because of her answer which is totally unfair! First of all- why did they have Perez Hilton as a judge??? He stalks celebrities and blogs about their lives... really? seriously they picked him as a judge? They should actually have judges that represent the country in a good way! She gave her opinion and I'm pretty sure that is what you are supposed to do during those questions! She actually has morals unlike so many people in this country!!

6 comments:

Lizzy and Dallas said...

I agree! That was really hard for her to do. When I did Miss Utah and from there Sweethearts(It's a Miss America for all the state first runner ups!) They asked me a lot of questions about that stuff! Its hard to answer cause some of your judges could be gay! Tuff question to answer. She did awesome!

lesley said...

I definitely share the passion!

motherofangels said...

Amen Sista!!!!

Jessica and Reece said...

I love how she is being slammed for being "unamerican" when all she did was exercise her first amendment right. Sometimes I want to move to another country. She has my vote!

melissa marie said...

I totally agree with you. I as well can't believe they had Perez Hilton judging. Looks like all is well for you.

Dan and Michelle said...

Just popped in to say hi.