Saturday, May 23, 2009

We are back!

We are back from our blogging time out and ready to get blogged up again :) sorry for those of you who tried to visit our blog and couldn't, we still love you!

Last night we acted like we were homeless and camped in the middle of no where! I don't understand why people enjoy camping. I obviously don't because of these reasons... We got lost on the way up and went off roading for an hour on a rocky road that was covered in giant boulders and dips. My Mazda 3 was not equipped to handle the road that was only made for hummers! The bottom of my car scrapped the boulders like 15 times and I am sure that there are huge holes everywhere. We didn't sleep at all last night so we came home and slept all day (waste of a day). We will have to wash everything 4 times to get the camp fire smell out. There was no toilets so Mikkel had to hold my hand while I squatted over a log. I told him that I was going to drive down to the nearest bathroom if I had to go #2! good thing I didn't! My car is covered in dirt and also smells like camp fire inside. I am going to spend the rest of the day doing laundry, washing sleeping bags, taking my car to the car wash, unpacking the car, and possibly sleeping again. Clearly my point has been proven and now you know why it is just not worth it to me!

1 comment:

James and Cassidee said...

We went camping this past weekend, and I'm not a fan of camping either. I'm just glad I went so James won't expect me to go again for awhile.