Today is our 3 year Anniversary! Wow! I can't believe how fast life has flown by! I am so lucky to have an incredible husband like Mikkel! I have so much fun when I am with him and he always makes me smile! He is such a hard worker and I admire him so much for that :) We have experienced lifes ups and downs and it isn't always perfect but anything, everything, little or big, sad or happy becomes an adventure when you share it with the right person! and he is my right person! I love you babe Happy Anniversary!!
10 comments:
Ashely and Mikkel: I had to stop and tell you both I am happy for you that after 3 years, you two still sound like newlyweds, all a-glow with happiness! I remember where I was when Mikkel sent out a text that he was engaged... the lady in the stall next to me thought something was wrong because I was so excited! Sorry for the image! Tell Mikkel hi and I miss all them Chadburns!
Aww, that's sweet. Happy Anniversary, you guys are so awesome! Sadie's lucky to have you guys for human parents (even if you do sick the psycho cat on her sometimes!)
Happy Anniversary! You two sound so happy together that is great!
Happy Anniversary! Our three year is on Saturday and I am so excited. Doesn't time just fly by once you are married?
Happy Anniversary!!! Its crazy how time is flying by. Its seems like yesterday we were writing letters in code and putting them in each others mailboxes! Wow I can't believe you have already been married for 3 years. Our 6 year anniversary is this month too. Crazy!!!
Ashely I'm so glad you found me! You and you're husband are adorable, thats so exciting its your 3 year anniversary! I know English class feels like yesterday haha. Its funny how that works. I'm so happy we can keep in touch on here now!
Hey Ashley! You and your husband make the CUTEST couple! Oh yes, the good old bus stop to Oak Canyon! You were the only person I even knew going into jr high!! ha ha!! I cant believe it was so long ago, because it does not feel like it! I can't believe these people we went to school with are on their second and third child! I have not even been married a year! lol. I guess I am a little behind...ha ha!! I added you to our blog! Im excited to stay in touch now!
Oh yea, and Happy Anniversary!! :)
Hey Ashley! I told you I would stalk - so here I am. Love your blog...you look like a supermodel in all these pics!
Happy 3rd. I know I'm a little late but, I think you guys are the cutest couple ever!:) You guys are awesome. You are the super models
Post a Comment