You sure have changed..Of fun! I will have to try that
do it! it is so freaking funny!
I did a post like this awhile back, so funny! I think I liked Mike's permullet best, and you with the short hair was hot!
Wow you guys look great!! I remember when we were in high school and you had those glasses and that hair do!! It brings back memories for me too! hahahahah!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You sure have changed..Of fun! I will have to try that
do it! it is so freaking funny!
I did a post like this awhile back, so funny! I think I liked Mike's permullet best, and you with the short hair was hot!
Wow you guys look great!! I remember when we were in high school and you had those glasses and that hair do!! It brings back memories for me too! hahahahah!!!
Post a Comment