Sadie has this little
Aflec duck that is (was) her favorite toy! This thing was old, dirty, mangy, and blind (cause Sadie ripped the eyes out a year ago). She loved this duck and carried it around every where. We played many games of fetch and keep away with the duck. Well today Sadie decided to
de stuff the duck by
viciously ripping the stuffing out through its jugular. That duck had a great life with Sadie and is now laid to rest in the trash can!
In this pic you can see traces of stuffing on her mouth! (savage beast)
This is her in action

This is her sweet, "what have I done" face!

At the scene of the crime there was stuffing all over the floor and the duck carcass lay lifeless!
6 comments:
Caden loves to look at the pictures of your little sadie:] I decided not to tell him what was going on in the picture maybe when he gets older....Cute,cute dog! Poor duck:]
Wow Sadie reminds me of my dog. He is always tearing something up. I want to get knew furniture but, Trent won't let me until our dog stops tearing things up. What is a dog owner to do?
oh dear...Poor Sadie! So how is the trial going to go for her? I say it's murder!!!! AGHHH!!! Poor old gross duckie! The verdict is GUILTY!! I love the pictures! lol...hehehe!
Stuffed duck is the main course at ALL of my dinner parties.
Mike later admitted to us that he actually helped Sadie tear the duck apart. In between pictures, he would get down on all fours and tear through it.
By the way, we found your blog. Ours is at jerandjules.blogspot.com
SADIE IS SO DARN CUTE! I AM NOT A HUGE ANIMAL PERSON, BUT I HAVE TO SAY, YOUR DOG IS THE CUTEST DOG EVER. I TELL PEOPLE IF I WERE TO HAVE A DOG, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE LIKE SADIE.
PS. WE NEED TO HAVE OUR LITTLE PARTY WITH wii AND WATCH THE OFFICE!
Post a Comment