Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Found All of YOU!

So my tragic blog story just got a whole lot less tragic!! I thought I had lost all of your precious blog addresses but just now as i went into create a blog list you were all hiding in there... All of you that I thought i would have to search for again were there all along! It is weird that my list just didn't appear on my blog when I exported my old one. Weird! I am so glad that I don't have to stress over that now! Maybe I was blessed for going to the General Relief Society meeting in Salt Lake tonight! YAY!

4 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

YAY for not as much blog stress! You are so blessed Ashley!! Hey if you and Mikkel want some pie and ice cream we are celebrating my dads 50 bday tonight at 7:15! Should be fun!

lovell said...

your back ground is very cute. I like the look. I'm so excited your teaching dance for me.

Dan and Michelle said...

I love your new layout. I'm sorry I didn't get to come visit you this month. I tried to get ahold of my new partner but she didn't get back to me. Does this count as a "letter"? I hope ballet is going well. We'll have to chat soon.

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

It sounds like you were very lucky! That would have been such a pain to get everyones blog addresses back! I totally want to do those jazz classes, I think I teach at that time though. Is it Tuesday and Thursday nights? I teach from 5-8 pm, so I can't :( I need to take a class so bad though! I have the need to dance! You are so lucky you went to the Relief Society meeting in SL. It was a really good meeting huh. I went with my mom and sisters, but we watched just at a church.