
I have been waiting and waiting for the new episode of the Office for a long time! Last night it was finally on and I can't believe Jim purposed to Pam!! I thought for sure that they would drag it out for a couple seasons and throw some twists in just to worry us! It was so unexpected and honestly I got a little emotional. I love when Kevin asked Holly if she thought he was retarded! Just the way he said it was so funny! Poor Andy... Angela is a little hussy! I wonder how long she will keep leading him on and go behind his back with Dwight?? Well I know many of you tuned in for this wonderful occasion last night so please leave me your thoughts on the episode!
4 comments:
"Math is hard."
Loved it! I love that Jim and Pam are engaged now, but what about this new guy she's hanging out with at school??? I love the Angela/Dwight/Andy thing going on. :-) I wonder how long it will be before Michael asks Holly out finally...
I loved that Creed sold Kelly a worm...and that people would like Phylis' jugs. It was a great episode!
I am completely obsessed! I am a little nervous because I think that Jim and Pam might have drama because its going too well right now with them engaged and all. So I bet, Pam starts liking someone at her school, or Jim starts liking someone new. I am scared! They always have to put twists to things when shows are going the way we like it! That Halloween thing sounds fun! I will see when we can do it! I miss you!
Post a Comment