Friday, September 12, 2008
Reading Progress
Well to start I have been so incredibly busy! With our fall dance classes in full swing I have been teaching more than ever and I love every minute of it! We will be preparing for our annual Nutcracker show for the next two months which will make me even more busy. I am excited for it and I have a lot of choreography to teach. ah :) Due to the fact that I am getting home much later now I haven't posted anything new forever!! I used to post something at least once a week... what happened to me? I guess nothing that exciting has happened to us... no babies on the way, not moving, no new pictures, Sorry! I do have some progress on my reading that i would like to report. A few posts ago I told you all that I was going to start reading the Twilight series books. I am proud to say that I have finished the first two and I am on chapter 9 in Eclipse. I read the the first one in about a week because I was so excited!! The second one took me a few weeks and I only read it when I had free time. This third one is killing me! I have read about one chapter every week which puts me on chapter nine. I forget what has happened from the last time I have read. Am I losing interest or am I just so busy and stressed that I don't have time to read?? I don't know but I have to say that Twilight was my favorite so far. I hope Breaking Dawn will keep me interested, that is if I can ever get to it... I will let you know when I finish it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Good luck with reading, it is really hard to get into it much when you're busy and forget what happened last you read. I think I had the hardest time with Breaking Dawn because I was really busy with other stuff, and there was a bit of randomness in it that kinda threw me-I have mixed feelings. Let us know when you finish and what you think of it.
The 3rd book was the hardest for me to read too. I felt like it got kind of boring and it was just the same stuff from the previous books. The last book is way better.
you can do it Ashley! You will make it to the 4th book. I bet it is probably just that your so busyt that is is hard to keep interest! I hope your load gets a little bit lighter! I'm glad dance is going so well! love ya
keep reading! the last like 100 pages are good in the 3rd book but i loved the 4th it was way better! the third drags on and on, you just gotta get past all the boring stuff, then it will get exciting again! ha ha! the 3rd one for sure took me tonz longer then all the rest! good luck!
Lame, not even a real vampire story!
Mikkel
twilight was my favorite by far. I can't wait for you to finish reading all the books. You will love it. Now, for the movie. I can't wait.
how is that book coming along? And I miss you! How are you Ash?
I am reading Breaking Dawn too! It has taken me forever to finish it! I am a little disappointed with the book... I expected better, I think. I liked the the first couple books a lot. We'll have to talk about your feelings on the book!
Post a Comment