Friday, September 26, 2008

UGH!!!

So tonight in an attempt to choose a cute new background for my blog I have managed to get all my links erased and all my pictures!! now my layout is all switched up and I am going to have a melt down!! oh why does this stuff only happen to me!! ugh! so how do all get cute backgrounds with out it ruining your lives!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get my layouts from thecutestblogontheblock.com- I click the link to Free Backgrounds, browse through them till I find one I like, then click on it and it gives you the directions of how to put it on your blog. I hope this helps, I know how frustrating it can be to lose all your stuff :(

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you lost all of your stuff! You need to save your blog next time before you do that, and you won't lose anything! Good luck on getting it all up and cute!!!