Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why...

Do you ever just wonder WHY...?
Why me, Why Them, Why her, Why him, Why you
Lately I have been really thinking about lifes ups and downs and why some things just are the way they are! Why do bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people? And yes I know the answer to that and I realize that life is not fair! When people do wrong there are consequences but I think that at some point the people that do right should be rewarded for it!! Can you imagine what it would be like if life were fair??? wow what a world that would be and sometimes I wonder why it can't be like that. I know all things happen for a reason but I don't get why some trials are brought into our lives. We all struggle at some point in life but some do for longer periods of time and it seems like the storm will never be over. I wonder if people will always struggle with certain things or always have the same trials. Life is hard and I guess we will never understand until it is all over and we can see the bigger picture. I just wonder sometimes.

3 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

I wonder that ALL THE TIME too. It's a constant struggle for me, especially since we want a baby so bad and can't get one and people all over get pregnant and don't even want it. I'm sorry you're struggling with the wondering.
P.S. We need to hang out soon!

Jason & Kelli West said...

I have thought the same things Ashley! I too have tried to understand why bad people get so many great things in life. Give me a call, we need to hang out! Love ya girl!

Sam said...

I totally understand where you're coming from! All I can say is hang in there and eventually things will work out and you will be rewarded.