Monday, February 2, 2009
My Grandpa Died! kind of...
Yesterday my mom called me and told me that my grandpa had died. He had been very sick and couldn't do much for himself anymore. He got up to use the bathroom and had fallen over and stopped breathing! The ambulance rushed him to the hospital were they told my grandma he was dead. I was surprised but at the same time I knew it was coming. I cried and felt bad for my grandma and what she must be going through. My dad was very sad and was having a hard time with it. Two hours had passed when my mom called me back and said he was now alive and on life support. I was shocked and overwhelmed at the same time! My mom told me that today he was talking about how during his "out time" he had seen and talked to several family members who had died many years ago. How amazing is that??? its a miracle! He is still in the hospital but he is doing good and I am still amazed at what happened. Hopefully he will get to go home and live for a few more years!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my heck! That is so crazy and scary, and what a rollercoaster for your emotions too! I'm glad he came back and is doing better!
His game of life has gone into overtime!!! Thats awesome :)
That is so nuts!
ashley its Jauntae i love your blog it is so cute and that is so crazy!! but i am glad he is back and ok c ya
~ Jauntae
Post a Comment