Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Snow? No Thanks!!

Really???  Going to church at 9 am in a blizzard is not fun!
Driving home from church with snow covered windows
cause you took out your snow scraper to retire it from the
 winter season... also not fun!
Raise your hand if you are totally and completely over this snow?

5 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

I second this motion. Not only the snow and wind sucked, but it was frigidly cold out too! I'm so ready for spring to come back and stay!

Natalie and Craig said...

my hand is raised! ha ha

James and Cassidee said...

My hand is raised and I am waving it! Its been so windy here in Roosevelt today that my neighbors slide blew away! That'll be sad when they figure that out!

Nicole said...

My hand is raised! I am hating the snow! Come on already, Spring!!!

lovell said...

I hear you. I am so sick of the snow. We all need a vacation to Hawaii