You know you are not with it when your mom asks you if you are on face book so she can add you as a friend... really?? My mom?? I had to laugh because my mom is not usually one to do things like that or know how they work. She was telling me how fun it was. I was thinking how could this possibly be fun if you aren't in high school or a young single person. Is it really that cool? I mean a have a blog and already waste countless hours blogging, if I commit to one more online friend finder then I would have to waste more time!! ah! Those of you that are on facebook- am i really missing out?
5 comments:
it's not like your missing out on much, it's just a good way to keep in touch with people. I just use it to talk to those who I don't see or talk to on a regular basis. BY the way, I miss you. When are we going to hang out?
I'm with you Ashley - I just can't justify spending more time online than I already do with the blog. I know if I get into facebook I'll spend time on it and I just don't want to. So far I don't think I'm missing out much.
You are SO missing out! No not really, like you said just something else to consume your time when you could be doing something productive (I talk from experience) Oh and I got a good laugh when I got Mom's "friend Request" on Facebook. I had no idea she was on there! Luv ya!!
You're not missing out much. However, since I have been on facebook, I have slacked on my blog.
You need to get on facebook. How is your recital coming along? I am worried sick to think we are running out of time. I want to come see yours. what day is it again.
Post a Comment