Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hot Shots Year End Concert!!

We had our concert this week and I can't believe how fast the year flew by!! Not only did we show all the dances the kids have learned through the year but we did an entire production of Peter Pan!! It was a lot of hard work and the kids did such a great job! We have some of the most amazing dancers at our studio ad I am so proud of all of them!! They competed many times during the year and won many awards for their awesome dances! It was a great year. Here are a few pictures from the night.

3 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Ash you are an amazing dancer and I'm sure those girls just LOVE having you as their teacher!! You rock girl! enjoy your summer now and relax!!!

Lori said...

okay so I haven't talked to you in forever like years but So you think you can dance is coming to UT and I think you should try out. I know you would be amazing. I loved watching you dance in high school and I'm sure you have improved

Andrea said...

Where is Hot Shots? My girls have been dancing at Jazz n Place, but that would be fun if they danced with you!