Recently I was thinking of things I LOVE and couldn't help but think of the things I HATE also. A lot of those things go hand in hand and I thought it was interesting that I could feel both strong feelings for the same thing. So here is my list of things I LOVE/HATE...
Love how I feel after I work out... Hate working out
Love going on vacation... Hate the long drives
Love taking hot baths... Hate getting out and feeling the cold air
Love a clean tidy house... Hate cleaning and organizing
Love home cooked meals... Hate preparing it and cleaning up after
Love to watch snow falling... Hate driving in it
Love being outside in the spring... Hate that I have killer allergies
Love staying up way too late... Hate "feeling it" the next morning
Love eating junk food... Hate when it catching up to me
Love Birthdays... Hate getting older
Love sun tans... Hate sweating out the hours by the pool
Love waking up late... Hate being late
Love wearing my sweats... Hate that I can't wear them always
So those are just a few of my LOVE/HATE relationships! Do you have any?
4 comments:
So true!
I love this post! So cute. I for sure love wearing sweats too but then I hate it when you see someone all dolled up and you feel like a slob. ha ha happens to me often.
Yeah, I have a funny one. The first picture I saw of my husband, he had long curly hair (like a fro). I hated it like that. Well recently he grew his hair out again. Then, one day came home with it cut short again. I seriously almost cried. I missed those curls so much!!! Funny how the things we think we dislike are the things we can't live without.
Hey Ashley. Just peaking in on your life. Looks like its going great!
Post a Comment