Sunday, July 5, 2009

Slacker!

Well i know i have been a total slacker lately! i have had major computer problems.  So far this summer i have done some fun stuff and have many pictures but can't upload them. sad! but its ok because i have joined facebook to keep my mind off of not being able to upload fun pics... despite my best efforts of trying to avoid facebook, my big sis forcefully convinced me to join. She set it all up for me and thats what i have been doing all day! oh i can already see the piles of laundry, dishes, dust, and clutter piling up in my house due to my many hours on facebook. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Love said...

I have been debating about doing facebook too! It seems like everyone has it and recommends it! I dont know why I have not started one. Well, I used to have one and the deactivated it. Maybe its a good thing I dont, I know I would be the same way and I would get nothing done! I would sit in bed all day and look and pics and stalk people! lol.