Friday, August 14, 2009

River Rafting!!!!

This year my husband wanted to celebrate his 28th Birthday by doing something adventurous!! So we went white water rafting in Jackson Hole!! We had so much fun laughing, eating a lot, freezing, losing the van keys, wearing wet suits, and best of all... becoming one with the snake river!!We had a blast although it was a little cold at times, we survived. We were able to go down the river twice. The second time was a lot warmer and we had less people which made the ride extra bouncy on the rapids! Some of these pics were taken right after we went over the BIGGEST RAPID! Some of our friends fell out as you can see but we were able to pull them back in! I am so glad I wasn't the one that fell out! My arms and back were so sore from rowing, but it was totally worth it! Enjoy our fun pics of us in our attractive wet suits!







4 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

You guys are SO adventurous! I don't think I could ever do that! I'm glad you guys had a fun and safe time though.

Jaeme + Randy said...

That looks fun! Sometimes a little scary but still fun....haha

Love said...

Those are some SEXY wet suits!! :) Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Claire Bagley Hayes said...

Ugh. I WANT AN ADVERNTURE TOO.