Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All Blogged Up!!

So I have decided to start a blog for me and my husband. I have had friends tell me to start one because it is so much fun. I was hesitant because I knew that I would spend countless hours posting new things and or looking at other blogs. Also my husband thinks it is lame but maybe he will change his mind after this is up and running. I was inspired to start this blog from our neighbors, Lesley and Trevor Winn. I recently read their blog about their awesome basement projects. Trevor mentioned that my husband mikkel helped him with some of the work. He also mentioned that we probably would never read it because we are not into the blogging thing. Well after reading that and somewhat feeling left out, I decided to start one of our own. Now I have to say that we don't have kids yet so our blogs wont be that exciting. But we do have a dog named Sadie and sadly most of the pictures on our camera are of her. So you might see a lot of her, but we'll see if I even have time to put pictures on here. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley!!!
I just LOVE that you are now joining the other bloggers of this world!! I wish you congrats!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, I am so glad you found me! I love this whole blogging world.. its so fun to find people and to keep in touch! Ashley Mcfadyen just found me and you can look her up from my blog she would love to hear from you too.. Its so funny that you found my blog, cause really just two days ago..I was wondering if you had on! I am so glad you have a blog now.. so we can keep in touch! Love you tons.. you look so beautiful! add us to your page so we can keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! its so good to hear from you! i thought you were gone forever! now we can be blog friends