Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Tagged!! 7 random things about me!!

1. I love deep tissue massages!!
2. I am very particular as to how the dishwasher should be loaded. (I can't even watch Mikkel load it anymore, it drives me crazy!)
3. I cry every time I watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
4. I am a pack rat! I still have projects that I did in elementary school. I also still have 4 shoe boxes full of notes that friends gave me in Jr. and High school.
5. I am a very picky eater! I don't like to try new foods.
6. I have a constant need to moisten my lips with chapstick every 5 minutes!
7. I walk with my feet turned out all the time. Its from all the ballet classes!

I tag Kelli, Cari, Shannon, Laura, and Lesley!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so don't hate me but i ran out of announcements. blah! but i really want you to come so here is me inviting you. our reception is at the riverside country club in provo and it starts at seven and youre totally invited. i really want to see you!!! ahhh!!

Anonymous said...

oh and its may third.... i don't know if i told you that rather important information

Anonymous said...

i love your pics on the top of your blog... you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am glad you found me! Sorry to hear about your phone mishaps! Thats the worst! I have had my bulldog eat 2 of my phones! But I also heard if you get your phone wet, you can stick it in a bag with uncooked rice overnight and the rice will suck up all the moisture! Just in case it happens again...