Monday, April 28, 2008

IT'S ALIVE!!

Remember how my phone got submerged in water on Thursay?... I decided to let all the water dry out of it for a few days. Last night Mikkel put the sim card back in and turned it on and.. IT'S ALIVE! it still worksl. I have no idea how it survived the intense bubbles of the foot spa! All my numbers are still in there and I made sure that I saved them all to the sim card this time! I feel connected to the world again and will not place my phone into things that could potentially hold water.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That is crazy it works! Well that is the funniest story I have ever heard! I am so glad it still works for you. It's so crazy how you feel when you don't have a Cell Phone.. I hate it, but I sure am glad your up and running again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I love my bangs in that picture too. It was taken about 2 years ago. I want to do them again. I just have a swoop bang right now. I think bangs would be way cute on you.. you should try a swoop first though.. then shorter if you like. Its just scarry so if you start out with a little you will always be happy, and never regret cutting them.

Anonymous said...

You look like such a model in your picture with your husband. I love your blog. I'm very glad to hear that your phone is o.k.

Anonymous said...

So, when you told me that your cousin said to put your phone in a bag of rice to "fix" it, I was thinking in my head...."Ashley is so getting punked by their cousin right now":) Turns out he's a genius huh. Looks like he punked me.

ps. is that main pic on your blog recently taken? Who took it? You guys look like models...we are definitely neighbors:)

Anonymous said...

i hate not having a cell phone! i can't live without one! i'm so glad it works for you now!