Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Very Long, But Fun, Day!!

Yesterday I had the busiest day! The kids that I teach had a Dance competition at Kearns High School. My very pregnant friend, Jamie came to visit and her mom threw her a baby shower. I also told my friend, Lindsee that I would go visit her! I started the day waking up at 7:00 am and I got to the high school at 8:30. My teams were scheduled to dance all through out the day, which meant they would have breaks in between their dances. So my day conveniently worked out! I saw all my teams dances and cheered them on as they performed, I went to Lindsee's apartment in the afternoon, and also got to go to Jamie's baby shower at night. I still made it back for the Dance competition awards at 8 pm. I drove from place to place all day long, and used a lot of gas! I'm just glad I was able to fit it all in!!


DANCE COMPETITION




This is me and my friend, Natalie. We both
grew up dancing together at Hot Shots Dance Studio
and now we both teach there! We have so much fun
at competitions together. When we are there all day
long we get kind of bored and do weird stuff, mostly
laugh and act like kids!

I am so proud of all my students!! They won a lot of first places and over all awards. I feel so blessed to have a job that I love so much!! They are so talented and I love sharing my passion for dance with them.
Now about the baby shower; Jamie lives in Alaska so we don't see her a lot. She is so cute and just has this little round tummy. It was so good to see Lindsee and Hannah also. We all danced in college together and used to see each other every day. Now that we are all married, busy, and gone from school, it's hard to get together. We had fun chatting, laughing, and feeling Jamie's belly.

THE BABY SHOWER





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a busy girl. Where is Hot Shots located? I want to put Lexi in

Anonymous said...

I remember having the longest days at dance competitions. It was probably easier then because we had energy to keep us going!