
So last week Mikkel jokingly suggested we go to Vegas for Memorial day weekend. I laughed at him and thought yeah right! We were not prepared, it was spontanious, it was last minute, and I wanted to stay home, relax and get caught up. But why not?? I usually have to plan a trip ahead of time cause it makes me feel like I am prepared and in control! But after much convincing from Mikkels text messages through out the day, I agreed. He came home from work, we threw some stuff in a bag and called my sister to tell her we were coming to stay for the weekend! We also had some friends come along as well. We left at 10 pm and got there at 2 am. The next day we spent in Vegas and ate at a huge buffet and saw KA, by Cirque Du Soliel. It was an amazing show, expensive, but worth it!! I want to go back every month to see a different show!
6 comments:
wow, how fun!!! being spontaneous (spell?) is fun!! It's an adventure!! Jason and i aren't always so exciting!! I'm glad you had a good time and want to go back once a month. I will come with ok. :) By the way, I spoke to Jason about us going on a double date and he said he would love to. So let's plan!!
I've always wanted to go to that. Sounds like it's fun.
We did sit behind the Hayes family in church on Sunday though, so we got our own little show as well.
I love the Cirque shows! We're going down this weekend to see Love, so I'll let you know how it is!
Those shows are awesome, we go to 2 shows a year and I always look forward to it. Next time you should see Mama Mia, its fun and I bet you would like it! Anyway, I just wanted to say, way to go for blogging!
we went and saw "O" and it changed our lives forever. go see that next time you wont regret it. also.. i tagged you
that is awesome. We were just in Vegas. I wanted to go see the cirque du Soliel but, we didn't get in to see it in time. Vegas is tons of fun. I'm glad you got to go
Post a Comment