

Sadie met a friend. This little dog is Shane's brothers dog, Bruce.
After Sadie realized that she wasn't too good for him, they played!
They ran around the house and embraced each others smallness!






Hailey and Brinley had so much fun together!
They played with makeup, rode the four





Mikkel, Shane, and Brandon ended up buying Mario Cart for the
Wii. They also downloaded the original Mario Brothers games!
They pretty much played them all weekend until wee hours
of the night! I think Mikkel has a huge influence over Shane
when it comes to video games, cause he always buys a new
one when Mikkel comes to visit!
Wii. They also downloaded the original Mario Brothers games!
They pretty much played them all weekend until wee hours
of the night! I think Mikkel has a huge influence over Shane
when it comes to video games, cause he always buys a new
one when Mikkel comes to visit!





5 comments:
Hello and Happy Tuesday! James got Jake for me for our anniversary from a breeder in Pleasant Grove. I think he just found them in the nickel adds, but I think they must have moved because we used to drive by there all the time to see if they had anymore puppies and we never saw them again. I always look at the bulldogs on KSL, but they are way expensive. So I guess you could always tell them to try the nickel adds!
Yay, how fun for going down to Mesquite!! It looks like you all had a really fun time. Brinley is so cute! I havn't seen her since your wedding. Wow how time goes by fast! I agree with you. we need to go on a double date! And hopefully you can keep your food down this time!lOl...hehe! ;)
Ashley,
I can't believe you found my blog... crazy who you can come across!! Anyway thanks for commenting and it looks like you are doing well, we actually live in Sandy so we are pretty close to you! Keep in touch.
Gentry
Ash-
Its so good to hear from you. It has really been a while. I am happy to see that you are going good. We need to keep in touch.
Jocelyn
HEY GAL. sorry that it has taken me too long to get back to you. thanks for the email. i have been meaning to right you back, but things have been a bit crazy. we are probably moving to salt lake in july. awesome. we will be close and can then pour sprite all over everything. remember when we used to make up the weirdest barbies ever? we were sick. lol.
Post a Comment