
Mikkel and I had a discussion a while ago about books we have read. He was a little surprised at my confession of having only read a few books for fun. Now, I have read a lot books but they were required for school classes, but I have never been one to curl up with a good book, read for entertainment, or even buy books. I realized that I do need to read more and keep my brain working. After much debate with myself, I am committing to read the Twilight series. I have heard awesome things about the books and I want to read something that wont bore me to death. My friend Lesley let me borrow all 3 books with out any collateral. Thanks Lesley! This means I have to read them because I can't give them back and say I didn't read them. I also can't keep them forever... So I am off on my reading adventure! Wish me luck and I hope to discuss the book with you fellow Twilight fans. I will keep you posted on my progress :)
8 comments:
Too funny...I too very recently decided I must join the twilight frenzy that is sweeping the nation! I just started the first book this weekend. Now we can talk about it for hours.
goodness! its about time you read a book! it's about time that you read Twilight! I must say that I am very proud of you! sniffle.... my little Ashley all grown up! You will enjoy the books. Let me know how you like them.
I finally gave in and read them too. They are mildly entertaining, but don't look for any deep, thought-provoking content. Guilty pleasure read, for sure :)
I am sorry I have been lost. I fell into a hole and was really confused as to how to get out. Ok so not really. I will send you my life story update so be on the look out. LOVE YOU!! MISS YOU!!
Okay... so I read all of those books and I really liked them!!! So when you are ready to discuss let me know and I would love to! And yes, let's get our dogs together for a little play date before mine gets way too big!!!
You will love them.. I just finshed the second. Let me know how it goes.. so fun! I hope you love them.
I think you should keep a pages read tracker on your blog so you don't start slacking...accountability you know:)
DON'T DO IT!!!!
RESIST CURRENT POPCULTURE!!!!
I'M BELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa . . .
(Sorry. Inside family joke. I'll fill you in.)
Babycakes, I want to give you some real books to sink your teeth into.
Post a Comment