What a cute little doggie!
Ash, she is such a cutie! I had fun hanging out with you today! Sadie is so fun! At first it looked like there was ice in the tub with sadie and mikkel. Then i did a double take! peace!
I need to play guitar hero...
I heart Sadie. We'll dog sit next time you guys head out of town.
I can't wait to see you.. we sit on main street. I will cheer loud for ya!
look at your cute doggie. Our dog is growing and getting so big. I will come over to Jessica's and visit you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute little doggie!
Ash, she is such a cutie! I had fun hanging out with you today! Sadie is so fun! At first it looked like there was ice in the tub with sadie and mikkel. Then i did a double take! peace!
I need to play guitar hero...
I heart Sadie.
We'll dog sit next time you guys head out of town.
I can't wait to see you.. we sit on main street. I will cheer loud for ya!
look at your cute doggie. Our dog is growing and getting so big. I will come over to Jessica's and visit you.
Post a Comment