Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged Again...

How to play this game of tag:post these rules on your blog.answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts.tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
1. Family! Includes; Mikkel, Sadie, my family, and his family.
2. Relaxing
3. Dancing

3 Fears:
1. Losing someone who is close to me
2. Failing
3. Awkward situations... any kind.

3 Goals:
1. Read more books . (I hate to read but I want to fit in with the "Twilight" crowd)
2. To have kids, stay home with them, and be a cool mom!
3. To go to bed before midnight every night!!

3 current obsessions/collections:
1. I collect money! so if you know where I could find some that would be great!
2. Blogging!! Maybe not as much as i used to... but I still enter the blog world every day. (I used to like 5 times a day!)
3. Reality shows! These are pretty much both cause I record, watch, and keep them... so that is kind of a collection.

3 Random/Surprising Facts:
1. I pop every bone in my body like every hour. its a bad habit!
2. Sadie, who again is small and weighs 4 lbs, can out run me! She's fast! So I guess I'm saying I run slow...
3. I make cakes and cookies just so I can eat some of the batter!

I Tag: Kelli, Ashley C, Brandi, Hannah, Nicole P.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you and Trevor should work on the knuckle popping habit together:)

ps If we got a bulldog, I'm sure you could outrun him!

pps. I miss you guys. Let's do something soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 2 yrs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Brynne Louder, do you remember me? I am not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but I am glad that I did! You look fabulous! Happy 2 years! I hope you don't mind but I love finding old friends. I'll drop a comment or two your way if you don't mind:] Hope life is going well for you, you look very happy!