We went to a Halloween dress up party last night! The theme was Hollywood couples so we dressed
up as probably the most hated couple in the Hollywood Hills! We were Speidi... aka Spencer
Pratt and Heidi Montag! They are from a reality show called the Hills. I watch the show and
Mikkel always makes fun of me but he thought it would be fun to dress up as them! I found
this awesome blonde wig and Mikkel put yellow paint in his hair and beard to make it look bleached!
It was a fun party and I am so glad we had an exuse to dress up! Mikkel was such a sport and
let me pick out his costume and dress him up!Thanks honey for being silly and
dressing up with me! So how do you think we look as blondes?





5 comments:
ahahahahhaha....LOVE it! You guys are hilarious! I think your are better looking than they are! HOpe you guys had fun! love ya!
That is too funny! Good idea! You guys look great!
I died laughing when I saw these pics, you guys look great!! I love Mikkels hair!!! Hope you had fun!
You guys look awesome! Hope your surviving Nutcracker!
Ashley, I'm so glad your found me! I love the hills but I definately hate spencer, but what a good idea for costumes. I need your email address because I've decided to make my blog private. Looks like your happy!
Post a Comment