Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sadies New Do!

Sadie got a hair cut yesterday!!
I couldn't look at her long crazy hair anymore! I finally took her in to the grooming salon.
when I picked her up she looked like a different dog! When we got home she was acting a little weird. She buried her head in a blanket and just laid there! i think she hates her new hair do. She probably thinks she looks like a boy cause all her long flowing hair is gone. ah she'll get over it!
Before (hair in ponytail to keep it out of her face)

After


4 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

She's just as cute, and even prettier with her new haircut!

melissa marie said...

Ha ha how cute! Pets are the next best thing to kids! Good training too.

lovell said...

Sadie looks so very cute. I need to get your cell number. I need to talk to you about dance on Thurs. I hope you still are planning on it. THe girls will love you. THAnk you so much:)

Jason & Kelli West said...

love it! the hair cut is beautiful. Sadie is a hoot! Sorry I wasn't home on Tuesday when you called! So what did you guys end up choosing for halloween costumes? HOpe they are rockin!