Saturday, October 11, 2008
Fall Is Upon Us!!
Yes It is that Time of year again!! I Love this time of year!! Though I will miss my flip flops, T-shirts, and Bermuda shorts greatly, nothing is better than putting on a big sweater and fuzzy socks to keep warm! The beginning of this week was perfect weather! It was still warm but had that nice cool breeze and i was loving having our windows open in our house! Yesterday was the first day that we had to close the windows for good and turn on our heater! I like seeing how long we can go until we have to turn it on. I think winter maybe coming a little too fast though! What is with the snow today!? I am not ready for snow yet!! i love all the beautiful colors of the leaves and I don't want any snow to cover them up! :) What is your favorite part of Fall??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought the same thing when I saw the snow this morning, and I was actually pretty mad too! It's only Oct, and the weather is turning WAY too fast! I'm so not ready for the cold yet, but it is fun to snuggle in your warm clothes so I guess that's a plus.
I think my favorite things about fall are the leaves changing colors and being all crunchy, the fun baking and holidays coming up, and my wedding anniversary.
yeah, i agree that it is a little early for snow. i wanted the nice crisp/not so crisp air a little longer! I too had my windows open, then shut them and turned the heat on this morning! I love ya Ash! Twilight is on the 20th of Novemeber (thursday night) at 11:59 at thanksgiving point!!
I agree! Where the heck is fall! I think it got down to 25 or something here in Roosevelt last night!
My favorite part of Fall is totally the warm sweaters and putting the heater on! I don't know what is wrong with me, but even in the summer I am freezing in the house. I don't like having air conditioning on in the house because it gets too cold! Tyson is always hot so I am always cold, now I get to wear warm clothing in the house along with the heater on! I love it so much!
Post a Comment