Sunday, November 16, 2008

Easiest Pumpkin Cookies Ever!!

I made the easiest pumpkin cookies ever!! They taste amazingly good for the little effort I put into making them! I thought they were to good to be true! I have to thank my friend Jessica for posting this recipe on her blog. I just had to share this with all of you. So here it is...

All you need is:
* 1 can of pumpkin
* 1 spice cake mix (just the dry mix! not the eggs, oil, or water)
* 1 bag of chocolate chips

* You put it all in a bowl and mix it up, pop them into the oven at 360 degrees, bake for 20-25 minutes (or how ever long they need)
Then you stuff your face with as many as you can!!!

4 comments:

Shane & Shannon Hughes said...

Yummy! I can handle a recipee like that (& the stuffing my face part isn't a problem either) I'll have to try them!!! Luvs

The Wrights said...

I just made these for Halloween! They are the best!

lovell said...

I love Jessica's cookies. They are so so so good. She is a good cook. I will have to try and make them myself.

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

Oh my gosh!!! I learned that recipe too in October! I thought nobody knew the trick to easy cookies, but it turned out everyone I told already knew it! But they are so tasty! I am craving them now:)