During this Thanksgiving season I am full of gratitude and Thanks for the wonderful things I enjoy in my life!! I have to admit that sometimes I focus on what I don't have instead of what I have. When I change my perspective I realize that I have so much to be thankful for!!
Here are a few things I am thankful for...
*My Husband! He is so amazing and I sometimes wonder how I ended up with such a great guy! He is so sweet to me and always has nice things to say to me. He keeps me on track and is so patient with me. I love him, he is my rock... oh and he is incredibly good looking and charming!!
*My House! I am so grateful that we have a nice and comfortable house to live in!! Its comforting to know that we have a lot of extra room for future kids! I love decorating for holidays and putting things the way like I them. I love just being in our house and relaxing!
*Teaching Dance! I am extremely thankful for my fun job! I absolutley love teaching something that I am passionate about. My students are so cute and it is so fun to see them learn and progress.
*The Gospel! I am so blessed to have been born into the church. It is so comforting to know that I am doing what I should be doing in life and I am getting blessed for doing so. I can't even imagine living with out a purpose or not knowing why I am here and where I am going. With out the gospel in my life I would be completley lost and feel empty inside.
*Family! We are so blessed to have both of our families live near by and I love spending time with them. When we lived in Arizona it was just us two. It was really hard not seeing everyone for months at a time. It made me realize how important family is and that friends will come and go but your family will always be there.
Those are just a few things that I am thankful for! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!
5 comments:
I'll find it appropriate to add your neighbors to this list:)..because we're so thankful for you guys!
Kathy Keller here :) Found your blog through Brit's blog. I haven't seen you in YEARS. You look so happy!!! Congrats on finding a great husband.
You are adorable! What a cute tribute to those things that you are thankful for! Hope all is well with you!!
This post is so cute and definitely the reminder I needed to remember to be grateful! Thanks Ash!! PS I left you a comment on your icky wicky spider post.
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, and glad you liked twilight! By the way you look gorgeous in the picture in your header.
Post a Comment