Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Is it only Tuesday?

Why does this week feel so long already? I mean we just had a weekend but yet it feels like today should be Friday!! I am already exhausted and soooo ready to stay in my sweats for three days. What is going on? maybe I am getting sick, but I don't feel sick though. maybe its just the stress of the holidays on top of other things that normally stress me out... Its just been a hard two days so far! So please weekend get here fast!!!

3 comments:

lesley said...

I totally agree with the SLOW week. Add to that the fact that our HOA is going up 20$, which will now be a 100% increase from when I moved in. Not sure what expenses grew 100% since I moved in 3 years ago. Also, they say they have to cut services...yet they're raising the HOA. They should try a new management company or layoffs at the management company, heck, that's what 3M just did to cut cost.

Anonymous said...

i feel ya sister. today i asked bryson if it was saturday. he looked at me like a was a complete idiot... its just one of those weeks

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

I seriously know what you mean!!! There is a lot of stress during December! I have finals for my class at UVU that I teach, so I need to do grades. But, I want the weekend to be here or actually over, I have my studio dance performance on Saturday and right after that we have the ward christmas party and I am in charge of the program! I can't wait until Saturday is over, even though I am not ready for it to come! Do you have your studio performance this week too? I hear ya, I think the stress is getting me sick too, I feel like crap right now! Good Luck!!!!