So tonight I had two crapy things happen to me!! First, I had a long day of teaching dance and my feet hurt really bad! I got home and decided to soak my feet in a foot spa. I went and got the foot spa and some other things I needed. I had too much to carry down with me so I just put everything in the foot spa and went down stairs. I emptied it out, plugged it in, and put water in it. I turned on the bubbles and slipped my feet in. I felt something under my foot and looked down to see my phone floating in the water!!! I screamed and grabbed my phone out! I started flipping out and panicing! The phone was dead and all of its insides were drenched! We took out the sim card to see the damage. It looked like it was ok. I thought, "Oh good! atleast I will have all my contacts saved, I can just use my old phone." So I found my old, less cool, phone and plugged the sim card in it. The phone still worked fine. I scrolled down to the phone book, EMPTY... nothing! After panicing, and flipping out some more, I realized that all my contacts were saved to the destroyed phone, not the sim card! I now have nobodys number and feel like I have lost contact and all connection with the outside world! So a lesson is to be learned here: Always write down all your friends and families numbers in case something like this happens!
After This I just wanted to forget what happened and focus on something else. I have been wanting to make our blog more appealing so after searching for a while I found a cute layout on Pyzam.com. I got it all figured out and saved it to my blog. I went to view my new blog page and it had erased my photos and friends list on the right column!! Are you serious!! More of my life erased! GONE! After that I didn't feel like searching through blogs to re-find all my friends. I also dont want to curse anything else I do tonight, so I am going to bed! I hope my house doesn't burn down while I am sleeping!!
7 comments:
I'm your friend! Choose me! I hope you got my email@
I hate stuff like that. If I ever don't have my phone with me even for a few hours I feel disconnected from the world. Isn't is sick? :)
ashley, this is Britney Smith (Robinson now) i came across your blog through a friend of a friend... ha ha crazy how that works. i just wanted to say hi. you look so happy and i love your dog! hopefully i hear from you soon. cbrobinson.blogspot.com
Ohh wow, that really does suck! I hate those days when everything seems to go wrong. I did the save it to the phone and not the sim card once, and lost my numbers too and I thing there are still some numbers I am missing! Good luck with everything! I hope you have a better day today!
Oh Ashley,
I am so sorry to hear taht!! Only a day like that could happen to you. I hope you can find your contacts again. You rock!! Luv ya, and I hope your day gets better!!
Sorry to hear about your awful day Ashley. I hope things get better for you. Your blog does look really cute though:) Hope all is well with your cell phone
Holy Crap I found you!!! I was looking at jaclyn's blog and was able to find you!!! You should e-mail me or call me, tell me how your life is going. oh this is Lori Peterson by the way. Loriann84@gmail.com cell 6363669
Post a Comment