Yes I know this like is my 5th post today, but I am home sick due to some unpleasant chicken I ate last night. Curse you Costa Vida!! In this pic I am with my little sister, Hailey. Most people think she is my child and that my mom is the grandma. We get tired of explaining the situation to people, so now I usually just go along with it. I think a lot of people wonder why my child calls me by my first name, I guess she's to cool. She comes to stay with me on the weekends that my mom travels for work. She is almost five and will start kindergarten in the fall. She takes after me, therefor loves to dance. She is my #1 fan and always wants to watch me in "The Nutcrakcer." I love her so much!!
6 comments:
Hey Ashley,I was "blog surfing" and ran into yours. I'm glad I found you. Your little dog is cute. My girls would love her. It's been fun running into you at comps lately. You look very happy with your husband. I will keep checking your blog to see what fun things are going on in your life.
Sorry you are sick!
Cassie
We miss you guys....you're so close, but seem so far away! What's going on at 147 Chandlerpoint Way tomorrow? We should hang out.
ps. so glad you have a blog now...so when my slave-driving work makes me travel I can stay up-to-date.
pps. we saw baby haas (hays baby) at the park today. it was a dream.
Ashley I just found your blog. This is Melissa Zobell! You and your hubby are so cute. Remember the old TDT days? ha ha Are you still dancing?
yes! remember the first time we went tanning? we went for like forty five minutes butt hole naked and almost died. good times. i miss you!!
i need us to be like best friends again. im gonna need your number and also an address and maybe your social security number...... birth ceritficate.. ok just kidding but really we should get together before i move to freakin iowa!
Ashley your pictures are very cute of your dog. I love blogging it is very addictive. I'm going to add you to my list if that's o.k.
Post a Comment