
I watched the Office finale last night and I had mixed feelings! Wow I couldn't believe Jan is pregnant! I totally knew something was going to go down with Ryan and it did. I love that The new HR lady, Holly, thought Kevin was "special," after all he does act like it. Michael may have his chance for love after all with her! They seemed to have a little connection! Whats up with Pam and Jim? I totally thought he would purpose! Stupid Andy had to steal the moment and purpose to Angela, who said "ok" who then was found making out with Dwight in the office! What does this mean?? I am bummed that Jim and Pam didn't get engaged! She is also going away for a graphic design class, this could put a damper on their relationship! I have a feeling that they might become the "Ross and Rachel" of the office... but we will have to wait and see.
6 comments:
I love the Pam and Jim relationship! I have a feeling that she is going to go away thinking he is not serious about her. Sad. P.S. poor Toby.
I need to start watching this show. Everyone keeps telling me it is the best. I will have to wait until next season.
Ashley, I am so sorry I have been so busy, I just barely got your messages you left on my cell phone, I am not good at checking them! I will be around this week until Friday because we are taking the kids to Disneyland so if you are around this week stop by adn we can switch your shoes out. Tell Shannon that I keep checking her blog, but she doesnt have anything up yet! It would be fun to talk to her too!
Hey! I am not so sure about that picture business. I am not so good at the blogging settings. Hey, do you ever talk to Felicia? I have been wondering how she is doing.
Ashley! My little train-riding buddy! So, about the Office...I was dying with the whole "special Kevin" thing. I was laughing so hard. Also, I'm feeling a little stressed about the Pam and Jim thing. I don't like that Pam said that Toby was cute...so how are you?
Ashley! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog!
I LOVE the office, and the new HR girl is very cute, and I love how Kevin thinks she loves him. I'm sad that Jim didn't just decide to propose to Pam anyway, stupid Andy...I can't wait until next season!
Post a Comment