Sunday, June 1, 2008

JUNE 2ND, OUR TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

The Best Day of our Lives!


I love the different facial expressions we have in this one!


"True love helps you find things you didn't know were missing in your life. It helps you fill spaces you didn't know were empty." -Kobi Yamada


I can not believe how fast time flies when you are in love and happily married! I want my sweet husband to know how much I love and care for him! He is so patient, understanding, excepting, supportive, loving, intelligent, funny, loving, and ridiculously good looking. He can always get me smiling, even when I am in a bad mood ;) He is my better half and he makes me a better person. I love you Mikkel!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is crazy that it has been that long! By the way your pictures are so cute, who took those? :0

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple you are!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey!!! I know I am a day late, but congrats anyway!! I can't believe it's allready been 2 years! wow how time goes by so fast!! You two are such a gorgeous couple! I just LOVE how cute you two are with each other!

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats on 2 years--I am sorry I have been a blogging looser, I have been slackin and I'm in disney land right now with my fam. Don't worry I am going to be a blogging maniac when I get home. So don't give up on me yet. That is so funny about that lady--maybe you should have done her solo--she may of made it to VEGAS. Haha! Hey you did great at the hot shot concert the other night--I was cheering you on!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, You look so cute in your pictures. You were married in the same temple as me and Trent