Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where Are You Summer?

I can't wait for it to be summer! Actually summer! I am sick of the bipolar weather! I am freezing one minute then hot the other. When I am neither of those, I am being blown over by the wind! I wake up not knowing what to wear. Last week I found myself wearing a long sleeved Shirt, a jacket, long pants, socks, and shoes. I never thought I would be wearing that much past the month of April! What will mother nature bring tomorrow?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya sistah!! I wish it would stay a nice 80-85 degrees!! Oh, I saw your mom and Brandon tonight! My dad and I stopped by and said HOlla!! It was fun!

Anonymous said...

I am with you! Today it is freezing cold again. . .so frustrating! I am hoping that summer decides to come soon!

Anonymous said...

Yes I hate this crazy weather.. even in Southern Utah were its supposed to be HOT! Hopefully Summer comes soon. Hey I like your style..(the red shirt) you must have good taste. Yes I have Extensions... I wish my hair would grow. I am trying.. but I love short hair! Hope all is going well for you two!