This year for Halloween we are going to a dress up party!! I am so excited because I have not been to a dress up party in years!! I love Halloween because it is the one time of year that you can dress up, act like a kid, and get away with it! The theme for the party is HOLLOW- WOOD and we have to dress up like a Hollywood couple! We have a few good ideas but we are still stumped on what to dress up as. So if any of you have some ideas for us let us know! Thanks!
6 comments:
I don't have any idea, but you could go here: http://www.myheritage.com/face-recognition and then whichever celebrity you look like that you like, you could go as? Maybe it would help? Good luck!
A Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. We were them for one year and it was a hit! They have a show on A&E if your not familiar with them. And yes "IT" from you 6th grade party is what help continue my fear. It started first when a cousin gave my two pics of clowns for Christmas. That was a scary night.. Did I go home that night?? How funny that you remembered! haha
Brad and Angelina! Hahaha... or Pete Wentz and Ashley Simpson... or Doug & Carrie from King of Queens... let me think some more about it!
Hey ashley how the heck are you? i hope you remember me! Annie Eldredge we used to hang all the time with Stephanie Richins and those girls i sure hope you remember! i am so glad i found your blog keep in touch.
you could totally pull off Brad and Angelina. Your a darling couple. Lunch was fun the other day we will have to go out very soon.:)
I hope you are talking about MY PARTY!!!! And if so... I am so excited that you are coming!!! You guys already look like a hot celebrity couple so I am sure you will be just fine!!!
Post a Comment