I have been wanting to paint my house for a long time now! I keep telling Mikkel I want to but we just never get around to it! Well my white boring walls just have to go. I want to paint them a neutral warm color to create a more welcoming feeling. I don't want anything too dark or bright. So I was wondering if any of you have painted your house a color you like and could maybe recommend a brand and color. I don't know anything about paint so any suggestions would be great!
7 comments:
I love the sienna sand in my house. It goes with everything. I don't know if it is dark for you or not. What colors do you like? I will help you if I can. Thank you for taking Lexi with you yesterday. She had lots of fun. Your a good babysitter. I know that Abby and Sidney love you to death!!!
I know nothing! I'm retarded, but ask my dad and he cacn talk your ear off, and give you many paint colors that he likes!
My hubby is a paint salesman while he is attending school. He knows all that stuff really good. YouR welcome to ask him.. He knows everything!
I put some more rocking music on my blog for you..hope you clean your house again!lol...hehehe
I'd go with Cougar blue. Maybe a helmet or something painted on the wall too. Les and I can help if you need it.
I just painted our bedroom Latte. We love it and we're going to be painting the rest of our house with it too. It's made by restoration hardware. You're welcome to come check it out or you can look on their website.
Hey ashley! I just read your note. I'm so sorry I never responded to your other messages. I've been horrible at updating a checking my blog. I'm so glad you found my blog. I haven't talked to you in forever.I drove by the apartment you used to live in when we were little and it brought back memories of us hanging out..those were some good times. You and your hubby are so cute, and you look so great! I want a yorkie so bad..they are so cute. Well I hope your doing good. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment