ahh, i am so excited to see it tomorrow!!! I will let you know how i like it after! oh and i like how you have the nutcracker thing on your blog! i need to do something like that!!! love ya!
Hey, um I was sitting by this girl at the movie theatre who kept making weird noises, and giving me weird looks! ;) LOVED the movie. I was a little sad about the meadow scene. But I'm still waaaaaay happy witht he movie!!! Thanks for sitting by me! :)
I thought it was great, although there were a few too many WAY close up shots for my liking-I'll have to see it again from a more decent seat (I was super close to the screen, and that makes any close up shot uncomfortable). I thought the chemistry between them was awesome, and the movie definitely made me all swoony. Plus, they did a great job at making the Cullen family awesomely beautiful. My best advice for anyone who hasn't seen it yet though is to not go with any expectations-then the movie will be great no matter what and won't ruin the book for you.
you are crazy to get up and go shopping on black friday, i have done that once or twice and just about killed all the crazies in the stores! ha ha! thats so funny you thought my mom was sick, your silly! love ya
I liked it actually, I didn't think it was going to be as good as the book, but I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did. They did a good job with it!
7 comments:
ahh, i am so excited to see it tomorrow!!! I will let you know how i like it after! oh and i like how you have the nutcracker thing on your blog! i need to do something like that!!! love ya!
Hey, um I was sitting by this girl at the movie theatre who kept making weird noises, and giving me weird looks! ;) LOVED the movie. I was a little sad about the meadow scene. But I'm still waaaaaay happy witht he movie!!! Thanks for sitting by me! :)
I thought it was great, although there were a few too many WAY close up shots for my liking-I'll have to see it again from a more decent seat (I was super close to the screen, and that makes any close up shot uncomfortable). I thought the chemistry between them was awesome, and the movie definitely made me all swoony. Plus, they did a great job at making the Cullen family awesomely beautiful.
My best advice for anyone who hasn't seen it yet though is to not go with any expectations-then the movie will be great no matter what and won't ruin the book for you.
you are crazy to get up and go shopping on black friday, i have done that once or twice and just about killed all the crazies in the stores! ha ha! thats so funny you thought my mom was sick, your silly! love ya
I loved the movie. I could watch it over and over again. I can't wait for the dvd to come out.
Like the lamest vampire movie/story ever-my wife can no longer refer to movies like Star Wars or Indiana Jones as nerdy
Mikkel
I liked it actually, I didn't think it was going to be as good as the book, but I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did. They did a good job with it!
Post a Comment